The Official Home of America's Top Professors™
As the world's largest B2B cloud company and an industry pioneer in SaaS, ADP continues to be a global leader in technology for HR and Human Capital Management. Our investments in technology increase every year to develop simpler, more elegant solutions to deliver our unique breadth of offerings to clients.
ADP Innovation Labs are a natural evolution for ADP. We have existing teams focused on the enhancements and support of today's client offerings, and through the ADP Innovation Labs, we have ongoing investments in finding great new ideas for the future. Both are essential to continuing our long history of success. Many of our core solutions in the US and across our International products are leveraging new capabilities incubated in the lab and will continue to roll out another wave of new innovations this year.
ADP is expanding its Innovation labs and building a startup style operation in NYC in order to accelerate new technical innovation across UI, Search, Big Data, Social...etc., The concept and vision behind the strategy is "Innovate like a Startup" with the goal of delivering highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions to the market. Our goal for the expansion of the Innovation Labs is to have specialized teams of superstars focused in these areas to keep pace with market trends and quickly incubate and deliver capabilities that will dramatically increase the value of our solutions for clients. They will drive our next gen user experiences, designs and technologies which will be incorporated into our products & platforms and make their way into the next wave of solutions for ADP.
We are seeking diverse talent with different experiences, backgrounds, education, creative expertise, technical acumen, etc. that will offer new perspectives and challenge convention as we focus on the future of ADP for years to come.
• Delivering statistical and machine learning models aimed at increasing the effectiveness of ADP products and/or creating new services.
• Beyond creating and employing state-of-art technologies, building solid and complete solutions to our problems and challenges.
• Provide input on all aspects of the data pipeline and online evaluation
• Work with product managers on defining product features and key metrics/KPIs
• An advanced degree in data science (CS, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent subject), PhD preferred
• Track record in designing useful, consumer-oriented big data application
• Experience with OO and functional languages (e.g. Scala, Java, Python, OCaml, etc.)
• Familiarity with some scientific computing packages (e.g. R, Matlab, SAS, etc.)
• Not afraid to work complex/seemingly intractable problems.
• Work well independently or in groups. Able to communicate effectively with others.
• Strong foundational knowledge and experience with Machine Learning and Data Mining such as Kernel machines, ensemble learning, deep learning, regularization theory
• Active and semi-supervised learning
• Linear and nonlinear feature selection and dimension reduction
• Statistical analysis and hypothesis tests.
• Nearest neighbor search in high dimensional space
• Missing value imputation, etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience with recommendation such as learning to rank, collaborative filter, etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience with NLP such as named entity recognition, sentiment analysis, topic detection, summarization, etc.
• Solid knowledge on operation research including linear programming, convex programming, dynamic programming.
• Solid knowledge on Graph Theory, Random Graph, Graph Mining
• Experience with data visualizations
• Experience with MapReduce: Hadoop, Hive, PIG, Mahout, etc.
• GPGPU experience a plus.
• NoSql a plus: HBase, Cassandra, Accumulo, Mongo, Neo4j, etc.
• Experience with ETL, data warehouse and reporting.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success.Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
LITECHJob Category: Technology